Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Something new

Okay. That's it. I'm tired of the same ole, same ole. I need to break out and try something new today. I'm really gonna do it. I'm going to try and sew some curves. I'm participating in the Ellison Lane  Modern Mini Quilt Challenge and I have to do something new for it. I'm excited. I'm a little bit sleepy, but I think I can pull it off. I just need to get out my retro flowers templates out and my curve master foot and get to it. Photos later this afternoon.

Penelope is sick again. She has been sick a lot these last six months and I'm sure that it's due to school. Being around all of those kids is not good for anyone. I'm so happy to be home with her now, even if we did have to stay up until this morning.

So-sew... get to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write me a little note. I will do my best to respond to each and every comment that you leave me. Thanks again, and have a wonderful-stupendous-really excellent day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...