Friday, June 7, 2013

Sick.

My daughter has been so sick that I haven't had time to do anything other than take care of her for a whole week. My mother-in-law just got into town today and I didn't even have the time to clean my house as well as I usually do when she comes to visit. I will have to rectify this tomorrow.

smiling despite her 103 degree fever

Mama needs a brewski

late night strip cutting

I don't wanna cut into my mustache fabric (wah!)    


I have a lot of strips cut for the herringbone blocks and I have a ton of UFOs right now. I really need to finish something. I have really been at a good creative place, but I don't just work on something until it's finished. I'm more likely to start something and get going on it and then stop and start something new the next time I sit down to cut and sew. Who else has the non-finishing problem? Do ya'll get sidetracked by all the new, shiny fabric, too? UGH! It's unavoidable. I just keep buying and buying and then looking and petting. Then I decide I want to make something and I have to buy MORE fabric - especially for that project. It's a disease, I tell you!

Now go and finish something!

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to figure out why your beer + iron + kitchen counter picture looks so familiar. I thought it was the beer + iron combo. But I have the same Target iron too! I can totally relate! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write me a little note. I will do my best to respond to each and every comment that you leave me. Thanks again, and have a wonderful-stupendous-really excellent day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...