Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Goal Setting

I started cutting on some baby quilts and I will say that I will finish at least one by the end of the month. Here are the photos of my cutting:




I did end up going to WalMart and getting some cheap-o fat quarters for these projects. Today I ran over to Hancock's for some muslin for the other side of the HSTs. I ended up getting the fabric for an additional 10% off because I was a patient customer (I'm glad my willingness to wait gets me treats sometimes).

Tonight I'm going to cut up the white and get started on the HSTs. I should finish them all and be well on my way.


2 comments:

  1. I have to do the same thing! And I'm just aiming for one, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to you, too. I'm not very inspired by this project, but I really want to get these baby quilts out of the way.

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write me a little note. I will do my best to respond to each and every comment that you leave me. Thanks again, and have a wonderful-stupendous-really excellent day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...